We support and provide ways for our alumni and friends to get involved in the life of USTB.
We also work to ensure that every member of our global community can access our world-class services and facilities.
The Donation Process of Education Fund:
1. Discuss donation intention and clarify donation matters.
2. Sign the "Donation Agreement" and formulate the management charters or approaches.
3. Upon completion of the donation in accordance with the donation agreement, the Education Foundation of USTB issue the "Uniform Receipt for Public Welfare Units Accepting Donations ", and a commemorative certificate of donation will be awarded.
4. Acknowledgement shall be made to the donor in accordance with the relevant content of the donation acknowledgement methods.
Process of using Education Fund:
1. The user shall fill in the application form for the use of funds according to the donation agreement and management measures.
2. After the approval and signature of the person in charge of the use unit and the education foundation, the donation funds will be transferred to the school donation account.
3. The financial department of the university sets up an account to manage the use of donated funds.
4. The person in charge of the donation project shll use the donation funds in strict accordance with the donation agreement.
5. After the completion of the project, a report on the use of donated funds will be submitted to the Education Foundation and the donor.
1. In the process of handling educational donation matters, the donor can sign a donation agreement to clarify the purpose of the donation, the delivery time and manner of donation, acknowledgement and other additional terms.
2. The University of Science and Technology Beijing Education Foundation and donation users shall use the donations rationally in accordance with the donation agreement, articles of association or management measures. If it is necessary to change the use of the donation or the implementation method, the consent of the donor should be obtained, and the relevant agreement on change of use or new implementation plan should be signed.
3. After the donor hands over the donation and its ownership certificate to the USTB Education Foundation within the agreed period, the USTB Education Foundation will issue a " Uniform Receipt for Public Welfare Units Accepting Donations" to the donor, issue a commemorative certificate, and register the donations received. For in-kind donations, the University of Science and Technology Education Foundation is responsible for the registration procedures in accordance with the relevant regulations of the University.
4. Donors and users are obligated to properly manage and use the donations, take the initiative to accept the supervision of the relevant departments and the USTB Education Foundation, and regularly report to the donor and the USTB Education Foundation in written form on the use of donations. If necessary, the use of the donation can be a special audit.
5. The donor has the right to supervise the use of the donation or the implementation of the project.
6. Related materials can be inquired and downloaded from the USTB Education Foundation website.
7. The application for the use of education funds includes: the budget arrangement for the use of funds, the schedule for the use of funds, the completion time and expected effect of the project, and the submission time of the report on the use of funds.